raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Latte & Cap.. Up in the mountains
5f071e6df2a2ea89d5964688813f34fd.jpg

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm a coffee guy. But whenever I'm eating out, 99% of the time I be having milk tea. At home, here is no way I can replicate the way it's prepared/brew in the local eateries. Anyone who has tried pulled tea (teh tarik) will know what I mean.
Other than that, it's usually coffee

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm a coffee guy. But whenever I'm eating out, 99% of the time I be having milk tea. At home, here is no way I can replicate the way it's prepared/brew in the local eateries. Anyone who has tried pulled tea (teh tarik) will know what I mean.
Other than that, it's usually coffee
Miss my teh tarik from KL and Singapore.
I make brewed milk tea every day at home though. It's usually missing the pouring part.

There's a tourism and from Malaysia which has an amazing clip of a guy pouring the tea into the cup about 5 feet from the kettle spout.

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Miss my teh tarik from KL and Singapore.
I make brewed milk tea every day at home though. It's usually missing the pouring part.

There's a tourism and from Malaysia which has an amazing clip of a guy pouring the tea into the cup about 5 feet from the kettle spout.
Glad you enjoyed the local food. There is always a lot of rivalry between Malaysians & Singaporeans when it comes to claiming who does it better or even who did it first..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs