Does anybody know a voice analysis software

melwinpoker

May 1, 2019
Visit site
which can compare two voices to see if they belong to thIs there any software that lets me analyze two different voice samples to see if they belong to the same person? Can it be able to identify a voice sample with an altered pitch as corresponding to another voice sample from the same person with an unaltered pitch?

Last edited by a moderator:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Try 'praat'.

The things you're asking for are possible, but most likely aren't free.. Technically, you could clean up an audio file with any audio program, but recognizing patterns would be down to the individual listener.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I would look into spectrum analyzer devices or software first. For software to do all the work for you, we are talking money, plus hardware to back it. If you have never done this or know about frequency, amplitude, magnitude etc of an input frequency then you should start learning. Understanding that will help you cheaply accomplish this first, then you can later decide if you want dump some money and invest. If you are trying to just do this one time, you might even find a service for this, but honestly I have no idea. Never looked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon