Does anyone actually use the notifications center?

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I think its a good concept, but can definitly use some tweaking. There's so much potential! For now I use it mainly to share wifi, quick access to my settings and its a good way to quicky glance over Skype/WA conversations and mail. Saves me the trouble of unlocking the phone, diving in the app, only to see I received spam or one of my friends is in a typing frenzy chalking up gibberish.

I just hope they improve the UX, it would be great to acces your music controls through the AC or your calendar.

humanhowever

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I use the notification centre a LOT. The action centre not so much because they don't have the settings that I would probably like to use on a regular basi.

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I am constantly using it. I find it easier to **** what is going on without having to go into the app to see everything. It allows me to glimpse into what is gap pushing when I am busy.

Pushpak Joshi

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I think as a user notification center should have more panel than 4. So that user can add more panels which are used frequently such as Sound/Mute, Mobile Data (on/off), SYC, WIFI Hotspot, Handsfree mode, Power Saving (On / Off) etc.

Further there should also option to add pages to main screen where live tiles can be add according to users requirement.

Looking forward for this updation soon.

andynew89

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I think as a user notification center should have more panel than 4. So that user can add more panels which are used frequently such as Sound/Mute, Mobile Data (on/off), SYC, WIFI Hotspot, Handsfree mode, Power Saving (On / Off) etc.

Further there should also option to add pages to main screen where live tiles can be add according to users requirement.

Looking forward for this updation soon.

Do you want it to look like android?
I wouldn't mind mobile data toggle but that's about it. I just love the WP 8.1 NC and of course WP 8.1 itself too :)

clindhartsen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
For my use, Notification Center is great for clearing out emails when I don't need to act on them, seeing activity from Twitter quickly, and getting notified of apps which were updated by the store app. The Quick Settings are very helpful, especially when I was at a convention and needed to change settings quickly, or when I want to quickly enable Quiet Hours.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)