Does someone use this case?

pashakul

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
eSU3GkK5OIw.jpg qYDrKubMD-A.jpg XSPUW1AK6bI.jpg
If yes, can you post some your photos of this case or make a video?)
I would like to see the thickness and position that can take this case.

P.S. Sorry for my English)

smf98aggie

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Looks pretty nice. I had a similar one on my 920 for when I went out and didn't want to take my wallet with me. Could keep everything in my front pocket.

Ray M20

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
This stupid site stops me from posting a direct link to ebay, but if you search using this (Red PU Leather Thin Wallet Case Cover with Viewing Stand for Nokia Lumia 1520) on ebay you will see the case that I have

It is not exactly the same as the one shown in your pictures but very very similar. I love it. The phone fits securely in a hard plastic casing and the leather covering of the wallet provides great protection. Recommended by me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This stupid site stops me from posting a direct link to ebay...

You need to have 10 posts in order to get linking privileges. It is to discourage human spammers and it defeats bots that autodrop links.

​I've never been on a forum that did not have such a limit in place.

Ray M20

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I know I need 10 - it told me.

If I could past some links I would show you some sites (forums) that do not have this ridiculous restriction.

One being satellites.co.uk

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I know I need 10 - it told me.

If I could past some links I would show you some sites (forums) that do not have this ridiculous restriction.

One being satellites.co.uk

Sorry it upsets you, Ray. Certainly not our intent. But Mobile Nations has been assaulted in the past couple years with spam. Our posters were rightly upset that they were posting questions and concerns, and were getting nailed with "get rich at home" and "lovers lane yummie.com" and my recent favorite "new kitchens cheap" websites. One of the ways our admin found was effective was the 10 post limit.

10 posts aren't hard to get to, but it does prevent the auto-bots from going crazy. I do thank-you for responding to this thread and helping pashakul with his question.

Again, sorry we limited your ability to help. Not our intention. Please keep posting- we need all the good contributors we can get.

pashakul

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
This stupid site stops me from posting a direct link to ebay, but if you search using this (Red PU Leather Thin Wallet Case Cover with Viewing Stand for Nokia Lumia 1520) on ebay you will see the case that I have

It is not exactly the same as the one shown in your pictures but very very similar. I love it. The phone fits securely in a hard plastic casing and the leather covering of the wallet provides great protection. Recommended by me.
thanks for advice)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos