Does Windows Phone 8.1 allow video uploads from the gallery?

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
do someone know if windows phone 8.1 allow users to upload saved videos in the gallery to facebook or instagram or vine? or does it have the same windows phone limitation as usual?

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
no i mean, when you open the app for example facebook and then you upload something, does the video clips from the gallery now shows in WP8.1 or only pictures will be shown just like the windows phone limitation has?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
no i mean, when you open the app for example facebook and then you upload something, does the video clips from the gallery now shows in WP8.1 or only pictures will be shown just like the windows phone limitation has?

They have added many new API for developers which includes video picker from gallery , yes you will be able to upload them from apps in windows phone 8.1 , once the developers takes advantage of those new API. There will be many more new video editing softwares on the between so keep a watch on store this summer ;)

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
yeeeesss, that's the answer i want to hear, thank you so much. i hope instagram will update to enable video uploads...weeeehh!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)