Doorbuster sale experience - Bridgewater Mall

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
So I'm here at the Bridgewater mall. Since pauls write up about the dell venue pro 8 sale, I've made it a point to get here by 5am. I arrived soon after and of course the mall was closed and dark as a thief's night. Doors opened around 5:45 (but no stores were open) and I went in to relieve myself of last nights dinner and wait outside the Microsoft store.

Here now, nobody here. I guess I'm the first. Btw this store is beautiful. The electric bill alone must be astronomical with all these screens flashing and devices going. So I guess I'm first in line. Hope to finally get my hands on a 1520 with a $50 app card. Anybody else as committed and cost conscious as I, to wake up early and get on line? (or lack there of)

Jf.Vigor

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nobody else. Just a store employee who is also waiting outside the store, who had to come in early to prep for the days sale. He said their biggest line was for the dell tablet. And that since ppl need upgrades in order to take advantage of the 1020/1520 deal, he didn't expect big lines for them. He's right. I'm the only fool waiting. But I'm a happy fool

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Nobody else. Just a store employee who is also waiting outside the store, who had to come in early to prep for the days sale. He said their biggest line was for the dell tablet. And that since ppl need upgrades in order to take advantage of the 1020/1520 deal, he didn't expect big lines for them. He's right. I'm the only fool waiting. But I'm a happy fool

I would hardly call you a fool - this is an AWESOME phone, and you're saving good money! Not to mention getting $50 (+ the $20 from Nokia?) app store credit!

Trust me, it's a good day to be a fool if you're a fool =)

Edit: Just saw this - anyone spot a weirdness in the pic of the '1520'?

Capture.PNG

Matts4313

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
So I'm here at the Bridgewater mall. Since pauls write up about the dell venue pro 8 sale, I've made it a point to get here by 5am. I arrived soon after and of course the mall was closed and dark as a thief's night. Doors opened around 5:45 (but no stores were open) and I went in to relieve myself of last nights dinner and wait outside the Microsoft store.

Here now, nobody here. I guess I'm the first. Btw this store is beautiful. The electric bill alone must be astronomical with all these screens flashing and devices going. So I guess I'm first in line. Hope to finally get my hands on a 1520 with a $50 app card. Anybody else as committed and cost conscious as I, to wake up early and get on line? (or lack there of)

Im going to be there right there with you. But I figure there will be plenty at store opening. The upgrade will make this a tough sell for many.

nthknd

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys someone else posted that you can get it off contract for 450 plus the gift cards...I'll see if I can find the link again

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I would hardly call you a fool - this is an AWESOME phone, and you're saving good money! Not to mention getting $50 (+ the $20 from Nokia?) app store credit!

Trust me, it's a good day to be a fool if you're a fool =)

Edit: Just saw this - anyone spot a weirdness in the pic of the '1520'?

View attachment 52244

Good catch! I'm so glad they created the third row for this phone because two rows at that size looks RIDICULOUS!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte