Downloading Pictures from Onedrive

Clifton Loosier

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have been using onedrive to transfer pictures from my computer to my Nokia Lumia928 for a while now, but I just noticed that the files become compressed once they are downloaded to my phone. Is this something that the phone is doing because the file is so large (.nef raw file)? Or is this a one drive problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Clifton

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen any picture quality degradation while downloading pictures from OneDrive over to my phone. Are you seeing the file size decrease in Files? I know WP decreases the viewing on the screen without actual loss in image quality. Try opening the downloaded picture in an app called HD Photo Viewer 8.1, it lets you view pictures in their actual quality

Clifton Loosier

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I haven't seen any picture quality degradation while downloading pictures from OneDrive over to my phone. Are you seeing the file size decrease in Files? I know WP decreases the viewing on the screen without actual loss in image quality. Try opening the downloaded picture in an app called HD Photo Viewer 8.1, it lets you view pictures in their actual quality

Yes they are degrading when downloaded to the phone. I take the raw file from my camera and put them on my computer and then download them to the phone so I can edit on the go. But when I download them to my phone the file size is less than 1 Mb.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire