Durable Gel Case for Nokia Lumia 1520

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
One of the top cases on amazon....its tpu I believe but to me same difference.....seems like a gel case in a sense....not sure if this what your looking for or not but either way worth a look.... people seem to like it, I don't care for the back, but for each there own :)
Amazon.com: TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody TPU Bumper Protective Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

I have these two cases below since both protect the back camera, if you lay the phone face down, you get limited protection so I suggest a screen protector but the incipio has been on my phone now for about 90% of the time....durable, covers corners, easy to take off, only complaint, gotta watch the corners too! With that "Nokia" finish you don't want to stress those corners when putting the case on or off, especially the black mode, think of the lumia 1020, and the camera grip and how it could leave those ever so slight marks. So far I haven't noticed any from these cases, but both cases are a tight fit and I could see this possibly happening. Either way, you can't tell there on good! Adds minimal bulk if any! I prefer the incipio because of the grip on the sides. Its costs a little more, which stinks, but I still can't find a cheaper slim case that covers all four sides and protects the back camera! Hope this helps too! Hope your enjoying the phone!!

Amazon.com: Amzer Pudding Soft Gel TPU Skin Fit Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

(great case! but the sides where you hold it can be slick at times! But nice gel style stretch feel as well imo and cheap)

Amazon.com: Incipio NGP Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 - Retail Packaging - Matte Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

(BTW this is a nice stretch feel to it! Its not like a Speck case where if you take it off a lot, the case starts to get mangled.) Again had it for about 2 and half weeks and taken it off at least a dozen times to clean my phone, and have had no issues! Still fits nice and tight like its brand new! Whats also great about both cases, after 24 hours of applying my screen protector, I put this on and it didn't affect the screen protector at all!! Huge plus! Same goes for the other case too! It was a Zagg shield too which covered the screen so I was surprised!

Khang Ngo2

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I had this as my first case for the 1520 AIMO HypeKick Hybrid Gummy Case with Kickstand for Nokia Lumia 1520 [AT&T] - (Blue / Black). But after a while, it collects a lot of dusts. So went with Incipio NGP Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 and love it since. The texture (maybe a little slippery compare to other cases) and the quality feel to it is great!

And yes I would recommend incipio case. Got it for $17 or so on Ebay, just love the quality so much :). Wish there is a tempered glass cover to go with this and I'll be lumia 1520 happy.

NawfSideWillyB

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Don't know how well it'll handle drops because its like halfway between a gel type and a hard case. Not wanting to test it but it seems to have enough elasticity to cushion drops and enough rigidity to resist impact.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6