DVR functionality?

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Excellent, I was afraid it would not be an extender since that hadn't been mentioned anywhere and some had actually said it would NOT be.

Please be careful. There is no credibility to that article. There is still no confirmation on whether it supports it or not.

All I am trying to say is that there is a good possibility and that we will find out the correct answer soon enough.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Paul Thurrott tends to be right more than he's wrong, but yeah we'll see if it pans out. The interesting part is how will all the new features work in terms of being an extender? Will it be the same old extender interface (which would suck but at least maintain status quo) or an updated one that allows you to use voice and snap, etc?

diplomat696

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you all have seen it but Comcast has a new cloud based custom system for their cable tv services called X1. UI is hugely improved, it supports apps, voice controls and much improved search functions as well as imho better viewing while you search. I wonder if this will be what they use for the xb1 tie in later this year.... YouTube search xfinity x1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria