Easy trick to install Whats app Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Whatsapp beta as we all know is like the insiders for windows where the new features gets tested reviewed and monitored in a closed group of testers/developers.

Now with a simple trick you could get the whats app beta app on your windows 10 mobile ( DEVICES ON REDSTONE BUILD ONLY)

1> Open WhatsApp Beta in the Windows 10 Mobile Store by clicking here https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...2Fwhatsapp-beta%2F9wzdncrdfwbt&token=P4mIiu2m. Linking is not working as it should -__-
2> It will tell you that the app is currently not available for you. Now click on the search button and find any app ( any app here means, an app which you have NEVER DOWNLOADED BEFORE)which you have not owned yet and click on it.
3>Click on the free icon 3 times quickly of that app and wait for 2-3 seconds and press the back button.
4>Now you will again land to the WhatsApp Beta page and it will start downloading in 2-3 seconds.IGNORE ANY ERROR MESSAGE AND THE APP WILL CONTINUE to download.
while doing this i faced an error " there is something wrong at our end" could mean anything, but at last the download finished and you could use the app.

Being a BETA there will be bugs and glitches , so TRY IT OUT ON YOUR OWN RISK.
The reason why this is possible could be because of store bug so exploit the bug as long it is available, there has been no word from whats app whether this is intentional or a bug.
;)

**UPDATE: this trick also works on paid Apps, where if go back to a paid app, it will start downloading. ( this trick is now defunct and whats app beta is available to public without using this trick) /close

its confirmed that this is a store bug.

Last edited:

Daniel Gilbert M

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
**UPDATE: this trick also works on paid Apps, where if go back to a paid app, it will start downloading.

its confirmed that this is a store bug.

Paid apps will download but won't open.
I would agree to using this exploit to access closed beta apps.
But paid apps ? That's a cheap trick to do.
Got myself the Whatsapp Beta app using this.

Ariel Takom

Aug 9, 2015
Visit site
Paid apps will download but won't open.
I would agree to using this exploit to access closed beta apps.
But paid apps ? That's a cheap trick to do.
Got myself the Whatsapp Beta app using this.

I can confirm this statement, and I can also confirm that this works for the desktop Store as well.

I even managed to download Rise of the Tomb Raider without paying rofl. But of course, I couldn't play it after it got downloaded. An error pops up, saying something like "RotTR is currently not available to your account". Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria