Mike Johnson1

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to sell my two iphone 5's on ebay for the past two weeks and all the buyers continue to not pay for the items. I have 100% feedback and do the right thing. My venting is there are no repurcussions for the people who waste my time and don't pay. Ebay has removed the possibility of anyone giving negative feedback when someone doesn't pay. So there is no real detterant for someone not to pay. It is just frustrating.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. This happened to me 3 weeks ago with a iPhone and my traxxas nitro powered jato rc car. After they won I messaged them and the auction winners responded to my congrats u won message. But I never received payment

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I had a buyer the other day would not reply to request for payment after 4 attempts (I'm selling a RROD xbox on ebay). He had 0 feedback when he won my auction Then on ebay I BY mistake marked the payment as paid, then changed it back to not paid. The seller got a email saying payment was taken. This buyer called up ebay, said the item was not expected, gave a FAKE tracking number for returning the item and demanded a refund. Of course ebay didn't give him a refund. Even better, after all that, he left me negitive feedback (been on ebay from 1997 with a flawless 100% record)...I called ebay and demanded they remove it and they did...

The next day, I got a buyer with 0 feedback bidding on BOTH of my auctions by the same type of name (usename2012), I canceled both bids and now put a policy on my auctions, if they have 0-1 feedback they MUST email me before bidding or they will be canceled. The buyer's both accounts have been blocked from bidding on any of my auctions to add to the 10 people that I have had problems with over the years.

and you want to know what ? Sellers can not leave negitive feedback for buyer in ANY case.... this one deserved it 100%... So I left him postitive feedback saying <Negitive feedback> Deadbeat bidder....

Where do they come from ????

Mike Johnson1

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
absolutely great idea. Why can we not leave negative feedback anymore, that is terrible. I do like your idea and will employ it, although I am sure a lot of people only look at the percentage and not the actual descriptions of feedback. So the only people who can leave negative feedback now are purchasers? That is terrible.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Start it low, don't have a buy now and use those extra image thing to show the phone in the box, front, back and last should be the beauty shot. :wink:

bovcrx

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
People these days I swear. Nothing better to do than troll ebay? Sorry for you having to put up with that crap.

Sent from my Note II with a WP8 theme

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corin