Edge is worse than IE

lpj_640

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Doesn't do anything when I press some links unless I reload a page and try again, when scrolling on image heavy sites, the screen blanks out and then a portion of the page (website title or corner of an image) multiply across the screen before edge closes or reloads the page, also in general just closes itself whenever, and the keyboard is slow to open or do anything. I Haven't downloaded anything and always clearing cache and data, it still seems to happen more over time.

Running build .164 on mobile if that's any help.

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Im on same Build as you do. And Lumia 640 LTE, i had no issues with the Edge browser, and Edge is my Favourite tho. What is your Lumia Model?

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
On Mobile Edge is good or the best. I'm also using Google chrome on my Laptop and PC. I've noticed that Edge was using high memory Usage so i gave up..... My laptop is Core i7-2nd gen, 8GB RAM. Microsoft really should take care on high memory Usage on Edge.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Edge represents another product Microsoft have rushed to market. Basically Microsoft no longer have customers....we're all just Guinea pigs to their half baked, never to be completed concepts....W10M, Lumia 950, continuum, edge....all great, but totally not ready for release concepts

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
I guess you should Re-install Windows 10 .164..... By going back to Windows 8.1 by using Windows Recovery Tools and Install Windows Insider from Store and Windows 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb