? EURO symbol not working in outlook app

Teorias

Dec 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello all.

After the last couple of days of hectic updates my outlook apps on a
950xl
650xl
Are not inserting the ? sign. As you can see i can use it fine here. If i try to use it in Outlook the app freezes for mobile.

Any ideas.

Teorias

Dec 15, 2016
Visit site
? symbol not workin in outlook app

Hello all.

After the last couple of days of hectic updates my outlook apps on a
950xl
650xl
Are not inserting the ? sign. As you can see i can use it fine here. If i try to use it in Outlook the app freezes for mobile.
Any ideas

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: ? symbol not workin in outlook app

I can confirm this, ? symbol not working when writing email. It works in the subject but not in the email text body. In outlook calendar it works.

Already posted this bug in the feedback hub.

Sent from mTalk

Teorias

Dec 15, 2016
Visit site

Yep. It is just in the email body of the outlook app.
All other apps work fine.
Believe it or not just tested in outlook app xfor android and it has the same bug.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Are you using portuguese keyboard? This only happens for me when I'm using portuguese keyboard. When I switch to English or German keyboard it works fine... Odd.

Sent from mTalk

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Maybe it depends of the keyboard you're using? Have you tried to input ? symbol with another keyboard? The @ symbol in keyboard for my language (Serbian) used to act as paste button some time ago. On Threshold 1 I think...

Sent from mTalk on Windows 10 phone

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site

I'm glad you've figured out what is the issue, and I how they're going to fix it soon. At least you know it's not about you, and that there is no need to do the hard reset, nor there use of it in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teorias

Dec 15, 2016
Visit site

Indeed. Also seen a few complaints on feedback Hub from Portuguese users and some votes.
Should be easy to fix and soon.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Please do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Well, I have given up on that. To be able to vote we need to enable sending diagnostic and usage data, and then it would eat up all my megabyte's. I would gladly send this information to them, but they were to lazy to give us an option to send this data only while on Wi-Fi. Truth to be told, I don't know how exactly this works, but I do know that I'm spending less data after switching this to basic, and picked Windows to never ask me fit feedback. I don't want to spend those precious megabyte's on them because of their laziness or carelessness.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I always use it on wifi. I don't even have a data plan. I turn diagnostic on, report and turn it off again to safe battery life.

Sent from mTalk

garisa

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
Well, I must agree I should do it like you. But it really annoys my that these data are not sent via WiFi network.

EDIT: Interesting, I was able to vote now without setting diagnostics to advanced, or normal, or something like that. 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb