Every time I go to a new site i get the message that it can't be accessed try again, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

every time I go to a new site i get the message that it can't be accessed try again

When ever I turn on my computer or go to a new site, I get the message that the site can't be reached, it says to refresh the page, or check the site or try later, when I do get on every time I leave and return to a site I have to log on again.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: every time I go to a new site i get the message that it can't be accessed try again

Please join to keep track of this thread and provide the following:

1) Which o/s are you referring?

2) Browser?

3) Device, is it a desktop, laptop or all-in-one?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: every time I go to a new site i get the message that it can't be accessed try again

In order for us to help, we'll need more information. Please register for an account, return to this thread and provide is with more information.

We'll need to know what operating system you are running. Windows? Mac? Chrome? Linux? If not Windows, then we aren't the right support site for you. If Windows, please tell us what version. XP? Vista? 7? 8.1? 10?

We also need to know what browser you are running, whether Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, or something else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljwsrvv