Expectations vs Reality for Windows Phone 8.1

spazzmeister

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Sorry Kashan, but it is very much proved.

I just can't understand why Lagdroids, Crashdroids and Appleians are shivering so much?
Even till the extent that they are trying to plant false statements everywere.

:eck:
Its iSheep.
What's the difference between Lagdroid and Crashdroid? Please put more effort in your insults.

mihirt7

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
No it is not proved...and honestly i hope it has that feature,and i am iOS user and i don't like it as much as i don't like wp/bb/android and i like it as much as i like bb/wp/android..so it was not about that...apple really has a stupid stance regarding exclusion of a file manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Data Management in Windows Phone | Build 2014 | Channel 9 8 min mark if you want to see attaching multiple docs of any kind.

Contracts and Pickers: Building Apps that Work Together on Windows | Build 2014 | Channel 9
if you wanna see a file picker..

So stop spreading false information

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Why are we bashing our opposition, we should be thanking them because we are getting some ideas from them and making them into our own, for example Cortana, bing smart search, word flow. We aren't in the position to bash others (yet...)

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Why are we bashing our opposition, we should be thanking them because we are getting some ideas from them and making them into our own, for example Cortana, bing smart search, word flow. We aren't in the position to bash others (yet...)

I would argue that this has been in the works with the release of Bing long ago, not copied. Plus, cortana isn't a copy, it's far more powerful than siri.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria