[Expired] Free Xbox 1 (1tb) with 950 or 950XL from Optus [Australia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanGross

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm sitting here waiting for my back ordered 950 XL, and they're over there handing them out with actual Xbox One's lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Waughy

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Yet the so called best carrier in the country, Telstra, have no info on their plans and pricing, let alone pre ordering. A shame I need to stick with them for coverage, otherwise I'd go the Optus deal. I can't see it happening, but hopefully the plans are on par with Optus, or not too far above if they are (won't be cheaper), and a bonus would be nice too (I'd prefer a PS4 or new Apple TV, but will take another Xbox One). I doubt Telstra will offer any such sweeteners though.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
They are only offering 300 XB1s- when i checked about 30 mins ago there were 250odd left

Telstra will assume people wont even bother checking other networks and blindly hand over money to them when they are told :p

Vodafone appear to not be stocking any Windows phones anymore - except for maybe pre-paid. They have confirmed they will support any Windows phones on their network.

SteveSAPA

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Just ordered mine. Now I can leave Telstra and there horrible plan. I got an extra 7gb than Telstra was giving me. I went over every month. Now the charged me 6.95 four times this month for some no limit games. I have no idea what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99