Explorer for Instagram Beta - Windows Store App

bogascorp

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know peoples opinions on this app I'm developing. It's called Explorer for Instagram, and basically it let's you browse Instagram in a more pleasant way (I think).
The main feature I like about this app is the ability to pin to the start screen people, and always get to see their latest post at a glace, without even opening the app.

apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/explorer-for-instagram-beta/8da93af8-0579-4657-b46d-ec54c8fbc404

I know a lot of work has to be done, but, what do you think so far?

Last edited:

bogascorp

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
It does have following, right click anywhere when viewing a user or click the 3 dots on the bottom.
​as for commenting it doesn't have due to restrictions from instagram. I'm Using the oficial api.

Dhruvansh Soni

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Its such a pretty app! Been using it for months now; primary Instagram app for me! Do you have any plans to add saving of pictures? Some other apps like Milligram have this, and this one looks so much better!

anon(9115560)

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
First of all, this is really the best Instagram app on Windows Store.

I noticed bug - there's a limit of how much likes you've clicked.
When you reach that limit, the app is not refreshing anymore so you need to close it and wait for some couple of minutes.

So I'm forced to use the uglier InstaPic which there's no problems at all.

lordsnow

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Why isn't this available anymore? Since my last clean Windows 10 install I can't download it at the store.
It was the best app for Instagram :/

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Email the developer direct I had to do that with apps I found missing from the store. They should resubmit for Windows 10 and you will then be able to download it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel