"Extensions" not shown in edge menu so I can install some (production)

Danobe

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm on production, and I thought that after the anniversary that I'd be able to install extensions. But I can't find the "extensions" menu in Edge, nor can I install the ones I can find directly in the store (there, it says I need to update Windows).

I used the media creation tool to do a 100% clean install (not saving files, folders, or settings), and it's simply not there.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm on production, and I thought that after the anniversary that I'd be able to install extensions. But I can't find the "extensions" menu in Edge, nor can I install the ones I can find directly in the store (there, it says I need to update Windows).

I used the media creation tool to do a 100% clean install (not saving files, folders, or settings), and it's simply not there.

can you confirm that you're on the anniversary update? Check in settings > system > about > OS build. It should read 14393.5 or higher

Danobe

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
can you confirm that you're on the anniversary update? Check in settings > system > about > OS build. It should read 14393.5 or higher

No, I checked it yesterday, and for some reason, it still said 10586. I then went on to the media creation tool site, and clicked upgrade (rather than downloading the media) this time, and it now works as it should be.

In my eager, I forgot to update this thread.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
No, I checked it yesterday, and for some reason, it still said 10586. I then went on to the media creation tool site, and clicked upgrade (rather than downloading the media) this time, and it now works as it should be.

In my eager, I forgot to update this thread.

so you have extensions in edge and the rest of the new features?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss