F/S: White Lumia 950XL - Dual SIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So, sad to say but I'm putting up my Lumia 950XL for sale. Looking for a quick sale so I'm not asking for a crazy price as i got the phone from another community member at a good deal.

Item Description: Lumia 950XL in good condition
Price: $360
Carrier locked or unlocked: 100% unlocked. Fully LTE on T-Mobile.
Condition: Good. Has a very short and fine surface scratch on the middle left hand side of the screen. As a guy who hates screens scratches himself, this is super minimal. Does not affect the phone at all and can only be see in great light with the phone off. I've got two crappy cams so it is hard to take a good picture of this, but I'll try to upload one at some point.
Payment: PayPal gift (even for local pickups)
Shipping details: USPS
Additional info: comes with a new clear gel case, USB-C cable and an extra back. Tempered glass installed. Running on the .420 update as i keep it only in the slow ring.

Pictures up shortly.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Back shows light wear, if you zoom in. Was never a fan of this version of polycarbonate that Microsoft used on the back of this phone. While the white actually looks good, the matte black is much better at hiding scratches on normal wear.

Posted via Moto Maxx

Attachments

• 29615.jpg
    29615.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 16

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Gorgeous screen, very good performance. I can post additional pictures later when I get home for those who are more interested.

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
what weather app is that? btw good price and your phone will sell quickly I'm sure!

It's the venerable Amazing Weather HD app. I liked Weather flow better, but support for that dropped eons ago.

Let's hope the phone sells! This is a wonderful piece of kit that's just a bit too large for me these days...

Posted via Moto Maxx

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Tentative deal in place with woody9876. Once the item is shipped, I'll ask the mods to close the thread.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb