Facebook (Official) Apps Review

Amit Goyal4

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
If facebook app installed on phone memory/ device memory then the app will work fine without any crashes. and if the app is installed on SD card then the app will crash on loading time.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Everyone was shouting about having the official Facebook app, here we have it and it's so bad. Buggy slow and as for the messenger app I've never seen such a slow app to load in all my time using windows phone since getting a Nokia Lumia 900. The Microsoft Facebook apps were a lot better.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
If facebook app installed on phone memory/ device memory then the app will work fine without any crashes. and if the app is installed on SD card then the app will crash on loading time.

For me having it on SD card or internal memory is the same, I see no difference in performance or less crashes. Maybe this applies to slow or bad quality SD cards.

Sent from mTalk

rapattack1

May 31, 2014
Visit site
The facebook app is rubbish. I scroll and it repeats the same 20 posts(approximately)...scrolling for over and minute and the same 20 posts. On my phone. Very disappointed. Messenger disappeared today for windows 8.1 phones(using a nokia lumia 920). No warning on that. Disgusted as got new phone and cant do messenger. Would have loved a warning of some type. The app also doesn't do much. Cant delete posts. So many issues. I know its not the phone as i had a previous windows 8.1 phone (nokia lumia 520) and the app was rubbish on that too...upgraded for nothing...windows u suck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS