Facebook update

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else had a Facebook update on WM10? Just had one and it seems to have broke my live tile, anyone else getting this?

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
To clarify. The tile updates and I get the notification, however when I go into the app, check the update and back out the counter remains as 1. The only way I can clear the notification is killing the background app, IE holding backspace, closing Facebook then reloading the app. This then clears the notification counter.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It was fine until the update came out for me... It's a real pain having to kill the app each time I exit...

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have another bug with FB, after having reset my 950. Outlook Calendar show FB contacts birthday on the live tile, but it's not their birthday. In Calendar, nothing appears for today, but glance+live tile of outlook calendar will show birthday of XXX, xxx being a random FB contact.

GoodEyeSniper83

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Mine updated and now looks like the beta version, which was awful. Every time I go to a group, it opens on the FB mobile site. Why did this happen? The original WP app wasn't great, but this update is terrible.

JMS DRP

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
I didn't notice the notification issues in the live tile, but am having live tile issues with email. Phone doesn't update when emails are read on another device..... Ever!!! Unless I open the mail app on the phone. But my FB live tile no longer shows my cover photo after the update. So frustrating!

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So I bit the bullet and hard reset my phone for this and other issues (wasn't receiving the .29 update for one). Issue still remains even after now updating to .29. Don't know what else I can try.

Just seems really odd that other people aren't experiencing this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb