factory resetting problem? after resetting no apps found

NAWAFNAVAF

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site
I am using Nokia Lumia 630 windows 10 preview. I recently done factory reset in my phone. after the resetting while opening, no apps can found like store, message,phone,windows edge,settings. And i can not accessing settings option. while clicking it shows go for store. But there is no store app also. Please help me to retrive back all the apps.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I am using Nokia Lumia 630 windows 10 preview. I recently done factory reset in my phone. after the resetting while opening, no apps can found like store, message,phone,windows edge,settings. And i can not accessing settings option. while clicking it shows go for store. But there is no store app also. Please help me to retrive back all the apps.

To begin with lumia 630 is unsupported for windows 10 upgrade, as you must have made some registry tweaks to get the update through insiders which includes installing a build or OS version made exclusively for different device. This might cause major issues t your device or could bring up some minor glitches as you are facing now.

For now , perform another hard reset and see if that helps. If not roll back to windows phone 8.1 .

Hard reset using key combos are:

:>Turn off your Lumia smartphone.
:>Hold down Power and Volume Down keys simultaneously for about 15 seconds until your phone vibrates. If it switches back on, repeat the step.
:>When you feel the vibration, release the Power key, but keep on holding the Volume Down button.
:>You will next see an exclamation mark on the screen of your Lumia device.
:>Press Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys.
:>Your Lumia device will now reset to the factory settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital