Fanatec Racing Wheel Compatability?

noetic11

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any news on whether the fanatec racing wheels will be compatible with the XboxOne?
All I can find is that Microsoft won't give us a straight answer.

It would be very disappointing if they weren't due to the fact that we dropped big money on our setups. From what I have read this will be the determining factor in the potential purchase of the new console by many fanatec owners.

I am not of that school of thought however I am very close to making a decision based on the fact that Microsoft won't let us know so we can sell our rigs before the value completely vaporizes.

Any news?

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any news on whether the fanatec racing wheels will be compatible with the XboxOne?
All I can find is that Microsoft won't give us a straight answer.

It would be very disappointing if they weren't due to the fact that we dropped big money on our setups. From what I have read this will be the determining factor in the potential purchase of the new console by many fanatec owners.

I am not of that school of thought however I am very close to making a decision based on the fact that Microsoft won't let us know so we can sell our rigs before the value completely vaporizes.

Any news?

It has been confirmed that ALL Xbox 360 accessories will not be compatible with Xbox One. The only exception to that is the chat headset, which they are making an adapter for. Unfortunately, Fanatec will need to design a brand new wheel for the Xbox One.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)