Favorite Android launcher for Windows Phone fans?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nova Prime user on Android here.
You can check the rest...yet for me Nova tops all others.
Copycat tile launchers for Android are lame in my opinion.

Spray painting something looks good until you realize it's just a coat of paint.
I agree. I've been using desktop Linux as well as desktop Windows for many years, long before I used Windows Phone or Android. I never tried to make my Linux desktop look like that of Windows, or vice versa. Therefore, I've never had any interest in making one mobile desktop look like that of another.

Wevenhuis

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow, so many users passionate about getting that windows phone and windows 10 mobile expereince on android via Launchers. Surprised that microsoft isn't doing something with this. Why not buy Launcher 10 and Square2home (much like they did with Acompli) and just improve the windows experience on android. I'm sure they can fix the prevailing bugs that is hindering a similar live tile and OS experience on android.

J de Vries

Oct 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey all,

Recently I took a look at Launcher 10 which brings some rudimentary "live tile"-like experiences to Android, and the comments were filled with people recommending other launchers and such, including Microsoft's own.

I wondered, for those of us switching from Windows Phone to Android, what launchers would you recommend? What do you like most?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria