Favorite Homebrew app?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
The new ScreenShot app and FolderHub app (released yesterday) are both sweet additions.
Actually, don't know of any others that will work without interop unlock.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Homebrew is your community of devs that produce apps and patches, outside of Microsoft. They are the ones that typically make the phone more user-friendly. Say you want your phone to do flips when it vibrates, a homebrew developer creates the patch or app to make the phone flip. Many do not get compensated for their work. Think of these people that create programs in their "home". You will have to have your phone in a special mode to load these apps and patches, as they do not come from Microsoft. Homebrew was what made my Palm Pre Plus awesome. I'm hoping we (WP7) are able to get some of those devs. They can make our phones do what we want them to, long before Microsoft will.

FriendOrDafoe

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I interop unlocked my phone. So far I am using Screen Capture, Advanced Config (Which is awesome. check it out), flashlight (uses the flash LED's also great), smart dialer, NES emulator, and justin angel's Pandora (proof of concept).

all of these are great apps to check out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alec sander