• 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 quad-core processor
  • 16GB of storage, 2GB RAM
  • Up to 32GB with microSD
  • 2,500mAh battery

Price:
$80.00

Carrier Locked:
SIM locked T-Mobile
(attempting to unlock yet unsuccessful so far)

Condition:
Great shape 9.5/10

Includes:
Charging block, USB cable, Samsung uSD (32 gig), 2 cases and original box

Item Location:
Roseville, CA

Shipping Details:
Priority mail (USPS) lower 48

Payment Options:
PayPal gift

Additional Info: Has WM10 10586.318 on-board
No scratches or damage.

001.png
002.jpg
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)

ScrubbyXD

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Sure I can expand on that.

"Where can I find Diamond brand dog food?"
8.1: A list of retailers nearby that sell it, each line going to a page with phone number, hours of operation, and address/map link.
10: A Bing web serarch of the word Diamond

"Remind me when I get home I need to bring a screw for the salon door"
8.1: Confirm reminder; when I pull into the driveway I get the reminder with a snooze option.
10: "Remind me when I get home I need to bring a screw for the salon door" open in a Bing search

Bottom line is with 8.1 Cortana was a digital assistant. When I tried it last (march?) on W10 it was still a voice search.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I just tried the Diamond dog food search, and got Bing search results, as well. :/ Bummer.

I use reminders through Cortana quite a bit...location based reminders, as well. I've never had search results pop up for reminders, so I can't help you there.

In fact, it looks as though I can't really help you at all. Ha ha If you aren't satisfied with W10M, then I don't blame you for not using it. I go from Android to my 950XL and back again pretty often, and find that I miss aspects of each when I'm using the other...Android, technically and Windows, asthetically. At $80, though, this Alcatel might be worth the buy just to see if things have changed enough for you. Really good price for that phone, and Guytronic is a really good guy. :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sure I can expand on that.

"Where can I find Diamond brand dog food?"
8.1: A list of retailers nearby that sell it, each line going to a page with phone number, hours of operation, and address/map link.
10: A Bing web serarch of the word Diamond

"Remind me when I get home I need to bring a screw for the salon door"
8.1: Confirm reminder; when I pull into the driveway I get the reminder with a snooze option.
10: "Remind me when I get home I need to bring a screw for the salon door" open in a Bing search

Bottom line is with 8.1 Cortana was a digital assistant. When I tried it last (march?) on W10 it was still a voice search.

Phrasing on the first one makes a difference. I've never heard of the stuff and that may account for the second result being so far away, but on the other hand Cortana brought me a result from 100 miles away!!!

wp_ss_20160528_0001.png

The second went off without a hitch.

wp_ss_20160528_0002.png

Lumia 640, Insider Release Ring, 10586.318.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria