Focus Backordered Again...

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Well it look like the samsung focus is backordered again on Amazonwireless site

how can they sell phones if they are not making enough..

I really think the reason sales arent alot bigger than people expect is because
1 not enough phones to sell
2 they are not on verizon, sprint or metropcs yet.
3 not everyone has touch or seen the new phones yet

the good news is that I think over the next few months and even starting now
the word is defenetly getting out and in the hands of more people ..

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Well that's not good. I need to exchange my Focus. It's acting funny. I don't want to have to get a Surround if the Focus is not in stock.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
My local at&t store has plenty
That's because they are selling two for $199 and Amazon has it for a penny. But now my problem is I need to exchange it, because my proximity sensor is defective, and it's not in stock. Estimated ship date is Dec 21. :( They did give me the option to get a Surround instead. Still trying to decide to wait for the Focus or get the Surround.

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
That's because they are selling two for $199 and Amazon has it for a penny. But now my problem is I need to exchange it, because my proximity sensor is defective, and it's not in stock. Estimated ship date is Dec 21. :( They did give me the option to get a Surround instead. Still trying to decide to wait for the Focus or get the Surround.

Wait for the focus

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

if its just the proximity sensor I would wait the screen and battery life on the focus
is so much better than the HTC..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium