For any interested in Pen & Ink for Mobile but also budget Tablets !!!!

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
This tweet could use some re tweets or likes, in the hopes some in upper management wake up !!!!! This is for ALL who don't have a Surface Pro/Book and still have unused potential in a touch device !!! As it is right now I am just 1 guy who is pointing out what could be.......until others pitch in and they notice, other wise I'm just like a crazy cat lady.....wandering and talking to myself :)

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I should add, I am in no way saying Active Stylus is as good as a Surface Pen, and if your need for Pen is required for Graphic Arts/Drafting or fine detail work then Wacom/Synaptics + Digitizer ( ie Surface Pro ) is the thing you need. If just basic notes and maybe a cute doodle a budget tablet and an Active Stylus can get you all you need and more.

Just so your aware, I am not an artist and my printing is a mess with pen and paper, and I will soon have better video of Just how good an Active stylus can be on poor quality hardware, when I put the Pen into the hands of a real Graphic Artist.

This is my Acer W3 + Jot Script, the W3 has almost universally bad reviews on YouTube even Dan from WC here said mainly as media consumption device at best...........

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Handy Little App to try for Both Tablet and Phone + Pen

To start it's free, lots of good stuff to play with in free version, plus can store on device or Onedrive and access from both.

Note.jpg

** Note when creating a Notebook or Page dismiss lower Task bar in Phone to see the buttons**

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Nothing like a good morning kick in the teeth :smile:

Why is a consumer/user showing Microsoft Lumia's untapped potential????

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb