For those who ordered the L920 in Cyan!

suppandi

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
ordered on 11/8 around 9pm
status still processing.
got 2 mails saying item in back ordered. At&T is so good, in the mail, instead of saying they are making efforts to get the product, it says not to worry because if the item is not available in 30 days the order will be automatically cancelled.

Flootlupe

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Order Date: 11/11 (Sunday)
Phone, Charger, SIM: All still "Processing"

My brother ordered a Nexus 4 on Tuesday which is being delivered today.
/whine

m0unds

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
AT&T Premier
Order date: 11/12/2012 10:27 AM MST
Phone, SIM: "Processing"

Charger disappeared from my order after it was submitted. I'll worry about that if/when the device actually ships.

*EDIT* Shipped today. 11/16

Last edited:

wiredclouds

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Placed my order for cyan 920 in store on the 12th because they didnt have anything but black and white varieties at two separate locations near me. Sales rep included the charging plate in order as well. As of today order is still "in progress" and interestingly my bank shows no more pending withdrawal from att. Hmmmmm hope it didnt get canceled have not recieved any notifications whatsoever from att. Damn you att and your crappy lack of product launch! :mad:

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Order Placed: 11/7 1:00am
Shipped: 11/9 9:00am
Received: 11/12 1:00pm

If you live near a Microsoft store, go there. All the ones near me (which is two) in Denver have all colors except yellow for sale.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Order Placed: 11/7 1:00am
Shipped: 11/9 9:00am
Received: 11/12 1:00pm

If you live near a Microsoft store, go there. All the ones near me (which is two) in Denver have all colors except yellow for sale.

Downfall of not living near a huge city. Which the Microsoft Store brand had expanded more aggressively.

Moolelo

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Order Placed: 11/8
Processing: ever since
Back Ordered Email: 11/14

How is it that my pre-order is still waiting for stock, when many who ordered since release (from AT&T even) have already received them? Please At&t honor the PRE-orders first or don't offer them.

marveldave

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Cyan on 11/9 around 7 PM PST through 1-800 Premier, but on order confirmation, my order date is 11/10

Called ATT support yesterday but the CSR did not have any further detail. I asked if it is out of stock and she said no. (I don't think that is true though), but she did say she will call me back tonight to give me more details (we'll see).

Update 11/16 5:52 PM PST --> Just got the tracking # ..yeah!!! hopefully you guys who ordered 11/9 or 11/10 already got the shipping notice too or will get one soon!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Illicit Hero

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Cyan on 11/9 around 7 PM PST through 1-800 Premier, but on order confirmation, my order date is 11/10

Called ATT support yesterday but the CSR did not have any further detail. I asked if it is out of stock and she said no. (I don't think that is true though), but she did say she will call me back tonight to give me more details (we'll see).

Update 11/16 5:52 PM PST --> Just got the tracking # ..yeah!!! hopefully you guys who ordered 11/9 or 11/10 already got the shipping notice too or will get one soon!!!!!!!
Very good sign!

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Damn you seriously got my hopes up. If it hasn't shipped by now though it probably won't until Monday at the earliest. That doesn't really jive well with my schedule sadly, travelling Tuesday night..

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This is pretty infuriating...I didn't mind it as much until people who ordered days after me (11/12) started getting shipping numbers and I'm still waiting. It looks like I somehow missed the boat and that's going to make a big difference in shipping dates since they don't move on the weekend.

marveldave

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Damn you seriously got my hopes up. If it hasn't shipped by now though it probably won't until Monday at the earliest. That doesn't really jive well with my schedule sadly, travelling Tuesday night..

Sorry to hear yours has not shipped yet. AT&T really screwed up big time with 920 launch. Like many here, I did call AT&T several times for order status for the past few days, when I called today, the rep told me that he would check with the order team, and this is something that all previous reps did not do, they all just checked their screen and said in process ..no more detail..bla bla. soon after the rep checked the order team, I got the shipping email. This could be just a coincidence, but I thought it worths mentioning. And the number that I called was 18009995445. Hopefully you got yours soon, this time they could not use the out of order excuse because few cyans started shipping today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb