For those who ordered the L920 in Cyan!

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 12th as well at 12 noon EST and hasn't shipped yet. Also frustrated as looks like it won't ship until Monday at earliest and as it
looks like they use 2 day air I won't have it until Wednesday which sucks as I am headed out for Thanksgiving early that day! GRUMBLE!!!

dhruvz

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Cyan on 11/7 and got mine in the mail on 11/12. Its a tough one to find. If you are waiting for getting a Cyan on AT&T stores, good luck. I would recommend ordering it online.

octavian90

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I feel lucky haha..spent 2 hours on launch day calling about 30 att stores in NYC..and found one with only 1 cyan. It exists people, good luck! (*_*)

Moolelo

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to hear yours has not shipped yet. AT&T really screwed up big time with 920 launch. Like many here, I did call AT&T several times for order status for the past few days, when I called today, the rep told me that he would check with the order team, and this is something that all previous reps did not do, they all just checked their screen and said in process ..no more detail..bla bla. soon after the rep checked the order team, I got the shipping email. This could be just a coincidence, but I thought it worths mentioning. And the number that I called was 18009995445. Hopefully you got yours soon, this time they could not use the out of order excuse because few cyans started shipping today.

This really must work, because after seeing all those who had ordered after me and called slot, I thought one more insistent call to order info should be worth it. And sure enough that evening finally got my shipping info.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Called them today. Confirmed my order didn't ship and was told it would ship "anywhere between November 9th and January 2nd". I laughed at this and the CSR sheepishly apologized and then blamed Nokia for not expecting the demand (legit).

I was able to get my $36 activation fee waived, so that's something at least. Perhaps I'll have to call back and be more insistent next time.

Rich White

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Went to the local store and slapped a Black One into a Black Otter Box Defender and will RTM the Cyan if it ever comes. Didn't like the Orangey Red or the HTC purple ink posing as blue. The White was cool but it was White!

The instore experience was fantastic. Extremely courteous and helpful. A well-trained group of young adults. like they used to be. I got the Otter Box free. That is a long story which involves paying cash and the register refusing to add on the free charger on a cash sale and I didn't bring my credit card or ATM card with me so they issued the charger as a NC on a separate receipt. So far the Otter Box hasn't complained about the Cyan color :)

Online ATT CSR--the maggots we all know them to be.

If ATT is making a ploy to bring back retail and put an end to online sales they are doing a great job at it.

rickylago2

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just received shipping confirmation yesterday. Should be to me on Monday...
Funny that I already went to the store and got a white one ( order was supposedly canceled in store) So I guess I got two phone for upgrade price... Go me. lol

Aviator72

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered two phones 6 hours apart on the 13th; second one later in evening so it shows the 14th on web. Later one ordered has said "pending shipping" for 4 days now. First one ordered still "processing." AT&T is a real loser of a company to have this problem. :mad:

wp8convert

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Cyan in-store on 11/11. The order status page has shown "In Progress" ever since then. I called customer care and spoke with a supervisor who read a canned statement about how AT&T has seen extraordinary demand and there being an inventory shortage in-store and online. They mentioned it could be another week before I see my phone, though they admitted that was a best guess without any hard inventory numbers behind it.

cyanwinters

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on the 10th. My Cyan just shipped too, no idea when it will actually show up. Somebody really drop the ball with this launch.

Typically 2 days. It appears USPS doesn't put delivery estimates, but all the FedEx orders were 2 days. I sure hope USPS is the same, would love to grab it before the Holiday.

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
mine shipped. i ordered 11/11. i thought they cancelled my order because i checked my balance and noticed that my account had an extra $100+ in it. so i logged into att and looked up my order and thats when i saw that everything except the charging plate shipped. as far as i know i havent received any confirmation email but i havent checked my yahoo acct yet.

ARVI_SD

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
ordered mine on 11/10. shipped today from MEMPHIS, TN 38118

hope i get it before the holidays.

Shipment does not include wireless charging (which is still in process)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb