Forza horizon demo Online

VICOGameStudio

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I must say, I'm a big Forza Motorsport fan and Horizon has always lacked something in my opinion. Horizon 2 is visually stunning but once again after an hour of play it just starts to feel boring and I don't know why. In any case it is a great game but I think I'll wait for Forza Motorsport 6.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The Turn 10 Forza series will no doubt always be better, and yes I agree it takes 2 years to beat everything! I've owned the game since launch and just finished an eighth of the career! Forza 5 will be the game that I play when I want to do serious racing, but Forza Horizon 2 is going to be a lot of fun to goof off with friends! My cousin just told me that this month he is going to buy an Xbox One specifically for Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I was going to download the demo but, I will skip it, I have it preordered from the Microsoftstore (free DLC and $10 Xbox live credit), so, I will wait till Next Tuesday (the 30th), Wow, Windows 9 announcement (maybe WP9) and Forza Horizon 2 on the same day.....Epic in tech eyes :)

Nice thing about Microsoftstore.com and game pre-orders, I have ordered about 5 pre-order games from there(always seem to have the best deal with xbox credits), and EVERY ONE I had on release day by 1pm.....

No longer need to go to gameripoff (gamestop) to get a pre-order and get it on release day :)

The Turn 10 Forza series will no doubt always be better, and yes I agree it takes 2 years to beat everything! I've owned the game since launch and just finished an eighth of the career! Forza 5 will be the game that I play when I want to do serious racing, but Forza Horizon 2 is going to be a lot of fun to goof off with friends! My cousin just told me that this month he is going to buy an Xbox One specifically for Forza 5 and Forza Horizon 2.

I'm over level 100 on Forza 5....Great game, no question but, the same tracks over and over get old after about 15+ hours into the game.... If they do a Forza 6 and there is not at least 20 tracks, I might skip it...

This is why I am so looking forward to Horizon, always a new area to explore (at least for a while)....Part 1 was a blast even though 3 months after release you could get it for $14.99....

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'd be right there with you... if I didn't get employee discounts at Best Buy! :p

I'm not allowed to say how much I get it for, but I can tell you its 5% more than what Best Buy pays for it! But even after that discount, I still wish I could just have digital only.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Do you not have an employee discount on digital game cards?
2. I'm all about Best Buy, since I use GCU to get 20% off, then they give $10 in rewards certificates for most major game pre-orders. I basically save $22 on every new game.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
1. Do you not have an employee discount on digital game cards?
2. I'm all about Best Buy, since I use GCU to get 20% off, then they give $10 in rewards certificates for most major game pre-orders. I basically save $22 on every new game.

I never thought about that! I'm about to check haha

EDIT: do we have digital games? lol I can't find any on the site

EDIT AGAIN: we do but not Horizon 2 :(

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'd be right there with you... if I didn't get employee discounts at Best Buy! :p

I'm not allowed to say how much I get it for, but I can tell you its 5% more than what Best Buy pays for it! But even after that discount, I still wish I could just have digital only.

Yea, I guess you cant pass it up if it's that good of a deal, or like me, wait about a month an 1/2 and snipe a copy on ebay for $30-35.... Your employee discount cant get much better than that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124