[Free APP] Wolfie Keyboard - best WP WolframAlpha client

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
WolfieBannerReview.png

Hey guys! Have you ever heard about Wolfie? In case you haven't, don't worry. What I am showing you today is Wolfie Keyboard, its evolution!

Just so I am not forgetting about it, here you go with the download link:

Wolfie Keyboard | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

What does Wolfie do? Well, it's the most featured unofficial client for WolframAlpha that is actually present on the store!

Features of Wolfie:

✓ Keyboards optimized for Math
✓ Keyboards optimized for Statistics
✓ Keyboards optimized for Biology and Chemistry
✓ Manage your favorites
✓ Search History
✓ And everything else WolframAlpha can handle

Wolfie is and will always be free. There are no banners in it, nor in app purchases. The app is free as it comes and will always be like that!
I am looking forward the integration of Cortana and other cool features you'll be surely appreciating ;)

Wolfie Keyboard | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
If you were a woman I would marry you, but since you aren't I will express my gratitude in the following matter....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :winktongue:
Now to test it out

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Hahaha, I love you appreciate it man!
Thanks for the kind words :wink: Although we can't get married, you still could help me spreading some love to the app! ;) I need to get it known around and well rated! ;)

Alligator42

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm very impressed. I have a high regard for developers who make their software free, without ads, and with expecting anything in return. It's like a breath of fresh air in our electronic world.

The app works well and was just what I was looking for. Thanks for all your hard work!

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm very impressed. I have a high regard for developers who make their software free, without ads, and with expecting anything in return. It's like a breath of fresh air in our electronic world.

The app works well and was just what I was looking for. Thanks for all your hard work!

I am super glad you are liking it! We just live on reviews, so feel free to leave one when you think it's time to :) Thanks in advance! :)

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Update 2.0.0.2 released! Changelog down here :)

* Added Theta symbol to the keyboard
* Added transparent tiles support!
* Added function to copy last searched url to clipboard!

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
The app is great, however, I see it's almost a web wrapper. Not that it's bad, it just could be better.
Would be super awesome if you could "fix" that.

Guido Magrin

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Wolfie Keyboard hits version 2.0.2.0

Here is the changelog:
* Added Simplified Chinese localization
* Minor bug fixes
* Added ADs support in order to help development (hope the small banner won't bother you much, I am going to implement a free way to remove it soon). More awesome features incoming, stay tuned! :)

As promised, I am going to publish a bunch of new features soon, so... stay tuned! :D

As usual, post any feedback here and notice I am still looking for more translators, currently the app is in English, Italian, Spanish, Portoguese, Chinese.

Cheers! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon