[FREE] Metro Tap

SaltyCactus

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Metro Tap is a fast paced, game of skill and accuracy.

-simple gameplay that anyone can master
-adaptive difficulty, adjusts to your skill level
-global leaderboards, see how your scores stack up against other players from around the world

img.php

SaltyCactus

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to post a quick update to announce that version 1.1 is now available, with numerous tweaks and adjustments including:

-a brief tutorial.
-a prompt to enter a leaderboard name if one has not been entered before starting a game.
-other tweaks, adjustments, and bug fixes.

Thanks for playing!

SaltyCactus

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for playing, and reviewing the game SolunaKitty!

I've got an update just about ready that adjusts how fast those early levels take to get through, watch for it soon!

SaltyCactus

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to announce that Metro Tap version 1.2 is out now!

New in this version:
-I've made adjustments so that faster players will get to the higher (and harder) levels faster!
-Added ability to view details (level, accuracy, average reaction time...) about any score on the leaderboards!
-And of course other small tweaks, adjustments, and bug fixes!

The next update, coming very soon, will correctly handle any selected accent color. For example nokia blue, or colors users have added themselves to developer unlocked devices.

Thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoy the update!

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Hm, I would prefer post-game results screen to be similar to the one you arrive to when you click on a name in the high scores, that way, even if you don't beat your old score, you can still see your accuracy, response rate, etc...

I really like that it flips through the earlier levels faster though! I also really like that I nabbed the number 1 rank! Bwahahaha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss