Frozen Free Fall - Game Save Help

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I have been playing this game for a while and I just had to replace my phone. The game has you login with your MS account and it puts a game save in your SkyDrive account. I just got my new phone setup, download the app, and logged in with my MS account. But...it is starting me over at level 1. What is the trick to get this to work? I does show somewhat correct on my windows 8.1 PC. This sucks if I can't get the save to load on my replacement phone.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
There is no game save.What the hell Frozen Free Fall does with the OneDrive account I have no clue. I had done a hard reset when installing WP8.1 Dev preview and lost 59 levels. :eck:

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
There is no game save.What the hell Frozen Free Fall does with the OneDrive account I have no clue. I had done a hard reset when installing WP8.1 Dev preview and lost 59 levels. :eck:

It should though. When I look in my OneDrive, I have a folder called Frozen. Inside, there is a file called savegame. Sucks it doesn't work.

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
When I did a hard reset on my Lumia 820 I was already on level 59 of the game, then when I redownloaded Frozen Free Fall it started back at level 1...
But here's the odd thing, I just didn't play the game for like i think 2 or 3 days, then... when I came back to it, I was again at level 59

It seems the back-up feature for this game lags for a while :)

Allan Kaliel

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
The phone version of the game seems to have lost the ability to sync with the onedrive save. It used to work, at some point it stopped. My save has me at level 75, and it loads up fine on my tablet and windows pc. But the phone version won't load it.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I fixed mine. I noticed I had a few other Disney game saves in OneDrive in a Disney folder. I moved M frozen game save there and renamed it frozenfreefall. Opened the game and boom, back to where I was. Level 161.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Didn't work for me. Could you tell me how exactly you did it and if it happened immediately.

Sorry. This was 4 months ago and I don't remember exactly. I believe frozen created a new save in a different spot called frozenfreefall. I moved my game save there, deleted the new one, and renamed mine the same as the deleted"new"one.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
My game save is already in a folder called frozenfreefall which is why I don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Okay, this should help. I just looked in OneDrive and I have a folder called DisneyGames in that folder I have other folders, one of which is named FrozenFreeFall. Inside that is my game save file, which is named savegame. That is what you need. If you don't have the DisneyGames folder download Maleficent Free Fall, its free, and play a level or two so it saves. It would create the DisneyGames folder and a Maleficent folder. This is how I realized I need to rename and move the file. I mirrored it to Maleficent.

parrysharma1000

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
That's the thing I already have a folder called DisneyGames and inside that folder is another one called FrozenFreeFall and inside that is savegame. That's what the problem is.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
That's the thing I already have a folder called DisneyGames and inside that folder is another one called FrozenFreeFall and inside that is savegame. That's what the problem is.
Right. You sshould have your original game save in OneDrive somewhere else. You need to rename that one and move it into the frozenfreefall folder. The one in there now is the new one that was created when Disney changed the save location.

parrysharma1000

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
My original save file is in the FrozenFreeFall folder already! I don't have any other file. The size of the file is 7 KB, maybe you can tell me the size of your file.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a folder called Frozen or M Frozen in OneDrive? If not, then there is nothing you can do.

This is what happened. When Frozen first came out the game save was in SkyDrive under a Frozen folder. Then SkyDrive changed to OneDrive and/or Disney changed the game save location to a newly created folder. They did not move your saved file there, it was left in the original location, and ignored. Thus, when you played Frozen, it would look in the newly created DisneyGames folder for you game save, and guess what, it was empty, so it had you start over. You have to move the original game save file into the new frozen file inside the DisneyGames folder and rename it. If you don't have a separate Frozen file outside of the DisneyGames folder, your issue is completely different. Or you delete it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte