FS/WTS: Lumia 640XL & Cube WP10

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilga007

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi all - have a few phones for sale again. I wanted to keep them and keep using them, but basically the 640 XL turned into an alarm clock.

Hopefully someone out there will use these!

Price (Lumia): $55 shipped
Price (Cube WP10): $75 shipped

1) Condition (Lumia): Used, normal wear and tear.

1a) Condition (Cube WP10): Nearly Flawless. Only removed the screen protector today for photos. It had been on since day 1.

2) Includes (Lumia): Phone + Box

2a) Includes (Cube WP10): Phone for sure. Might have the box + a case somewhere.

3) Carrier Locked (Lumia): AT&T Locked BUT have unlock code from AT&T, just no SIM to test.

3a) Carrier Locked (Cube WP10): Dual SIM unlocked.

Shipping details: USPS or Fedex. Price above includes basic, lowest cost option.

Payment Options: PayPal, Zelle, Square Cash

Photos below.

Contact me via PM or via comment here. I just downloaded the forum app to my phone so I should be good to get the notifications!

IMG_0511.JPG
IMG_0513.JPG
IMG_0514.JPG
IMG_0515.JPG
IMG_0517.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
well we came to an arrangement for the WP10, but I haven't heard back from him... I sent him a PM like a couple of days ago but I still haven't heard from him... seems he was having trouble with his PP acc. hope I don't lose out on the deal...

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
wow so I never heard back from the seller, he's MIA..... this needs to happen now as my GF is states side till wed.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Is the Cube Still available?

I got first dibbs if it is, this was supposed to be sold to me and we agreed on a price and everything but the seller was having trouble with his paypal acc. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE SELLER TO GET BACK TO ME... I have a feeling he sold it else where even tho we had an agreement. im thinking he reneged on our deal.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I got first dibbs if it is, this was supposed to be sold to me and we agreed on a price and everything but the seller was having trouble with his paypal acc. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE SELLER TO GET BACK TO ME... I have a feeling he sold it else where even tho we had an agreement. im thinking he reneged on our deal.
If you never hear anything, I just bought a brand new, sealed Cube for $92.00 on eBay. Arriving tomorrow.

hilga007

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
@hilga007 - Final warning before I have to shut this one down for inactivity from the seller.

What the heck. I never got a single notification from the app nor email until it came from a mod. So weird... I just figured there was never any interest but it looks like a whole slew of things were happening.

Well anyway. Both phones sold on OfferUp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb