Games Hub problem

av abhishiek

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I am not able to view any games after I did factory reset to my phone.(Nokia 630 Dual Sim) to solve calling problem

Whenever I open my game hum ,Game Loft Logo pops up but after that nothing happens, after some time I am back to Game page. THis was not always the Case. When I bought my phone I was able to access the Games in Games HUb

Any helps would be really appreciated

av abhishiek

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Is there any specific for it to happen, Now I am able to open the Games Hub after yet another factory reset and see the 4 games but it takes them a while to open and whenever I try the Fifa game nothing happens.I am really frustrated after spending so much If I can' expect a single game to function properly

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there any specific for it to happen, Now I am able to open the Games Hub after yet another factory reset and see the 4 games but it takes them a while to open and whenever I try the Fifa game nothing happens.I am really frustrated after spending so much If I can' expect a single game to function properly

do you have the latest games hub from gameloft ? Seems like a bug in this app.

av abhishiek

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Nope ,
I don't have net conection for my mobile yet so it is the original version of the mobile.
I am curios, does the starting of game like Green Farm 3 take time in other users also or is it stand alone problem in my case
As the game is being loaded the screen goes black when I press the unlock side button I am at home page I press back and come to Games Hub but not to the game which was being loaded.
.Please mention your experience as well.

Thanks for your reply.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Nope ,
I don't have net conection for my mobile yet so it is the original version of the mobile.
I am curios, does the starting of game like Green Farm 3 take time in other users also or is it stand alone problem in my case
As the game is being loaded the screen goes black when I press the unlock side button I am at home page I press back and come to Games Hub but not to the game which was being loaded.
.Please mention your experience as well.

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have a lumia 630. But I tried this on my Lumia 920 and its running fine without any problems. Though they all are somewhat java games graphics are crappy (expected ). I will recommend you to update it from store since each update brings bug fixes and performance improvements.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos