GDR2 update showing on Nokia Care suite

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Here's the link: https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Its a .rar file. Password: lumia920india

It's for RM-821: Product Code 059R2B9: Lumia 920 CV_India_White

PS: At present, its uploaded on my skydrive, not really sure how legal that is, so will remove in 2-3 days. If you want it download it ASAP.

PPS: The downloaded file size is ~600mb, its been compressed. Once extracted the complete folder size ~1.3 Gb. Just clarifying.

Recovery fails with the uploaded packages

http://i.imgur.com/hpZZu0B.png downloading

edit: in few hours download and upload for download

That's not Amber or GDR2, you know that right?

rikipy

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
gdr2 did not arrive here in brazil.. at least for me..

product code: 059Q8T8

Hdz4FWm.png

is the GRD2?

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Here's the link: https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Its a .rar file. Password: lumia920india

It's for RM-821: Product Code 059R2B9: Lumia 920 CV_India_White

PS: At present, its uploaded on my skydrive, not really sure how legal that is, so will remove in 2-3 days. If you want it download it ASAP.

PPS: The downloaded file size is ~600mb, its been compressed. Once extracted the complete folder size ~1.3 Gb. Just clarifying.

Edit: Guys I have deleted the file from skydrive due to some legality issues, anyways m uploading it again on Mega. Will share the link as soon as its available.

I downloaded it and installed it on my 920, and it works well. BUT I dont get 4g/LTE. It is not even an option from the menu. Any ways to fix this, the field test maybe (How to: Enable 4G LTE (Nokia Lumia 920 / Lumia 820 / Windows Phone 8) ) ?

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
If someone has the amber update for 920 in Denmark please contact me :)

Sent from my RM-821_eu_denmark_251 using Tapatalk

You don't need the exact product code, as long as it's RM-821 you can use whatever you like. Im from Norway and have been using the belgian version for a while. Now I installed the Indian one, the only problem is that I don't have 4G. But Veganovus said he had the french one, I think that will probably work for you in denmark too, Im going to test the french one and hope for 4G. Just have to wait for him to upload it :)

Garfunko

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

First time posting here. I was able to get the indian one as well, and I have the nokia care suite running, but how do I force it to use the indian one? It seems to only want to download from the web with my product code 059Q6W4 which is not yet available. What am I missing?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You don't need the exact product code, as long as it's RM-821 you can use whatever you like. Im from Norway and have been using the belgian version for a while. Now I installed the Indian one, the only problem is that I don't have 4G. But Veganovus said he had the french one, I think that will probably work for you in denmark too, Im going to test the french one and hope for 4G. Just have to wait for him to upload it :)

I dont think it works with UK 920. I keep getting error with unknown message thing. As soon as I plug my phone in the recovery stops with error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3