GDR2 update showing on Nokia Care suite

Toink

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Just want to ask, anyone having issues such as rebooting or any other problems with the new firmware?

None whatsoever. No freezing. No reboots. In fact, my phone is snappier than ever - of course considering I just did a full reflash. One thing I noticed, too. The 'other storage' issue seems to be gone. Before, even after I just did a full flash, my temp files and other files were in the 36-41mb & 700mb, respectively, now its just 4mb-7mb & and some 500mb.

RiSbO_28

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I am using Nokia Software Updater for Retail 3.0.8 and when I connected the phone it says it has an update... 1.26 gb
059R7z0

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I love my Lumia, I love Windows Phone 8, but there's one thing that annoys the hell out of me - updates. I'm a self-confessed geek and I get excited about updates. Every time it's a huge hassle - some phones get it early, others don't get it for months. It appears in NCS for some models only, then disappears, no-one seems prepared to make available what they managed to download, and so it goes on.

Before anyone says it, yes I could have a life, yes there are more important things than a firmware update, yes I should wait it will come eventually, but it's irritating, lol!

scgf

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Re: GD2 update showing on Nokia Care suite

Have input several product codes into NCS none are showing GDR2, indeed most are not even showing v 1314.

davortsan, you say 'update' - what are you doing to update? Phone Update in settings finds nothing nor does NCS.

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanq..Finally phone started..but still my phone is not getting recognized by pc..

getting error

Code:
DTL Connection: Could not connect to media. DTL Back-End error code = 0x8400A403.
 DTL Back-End: Driver initialization failed. DCM status code = 0x84004415, 
Common USB DCM: No device found from the target USB port, 
last error code = 0x80100010. .

Glad it helped. Did you get a fix for the connection problem?

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
They always do that, put stuff up for a few hours knowing advanced users will get it from their servers in the short amount of time, then they will get massive feedback to see if there is any bugs they missed before they roll it out to the average Joe 6 pack! That's my theory anyway.. I have it 24 hours and it's running like a dream!!

VinceGio

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
They always do that, put stuff up for a few hours knowing advanced users will get it from their servers in the short amount of time, then they will get massive feedback to see if there is any bugs they missed before they roll it out to the average Joe 6 pack! That's my theory anyway.. I have it 24 hours and it's running like a dream!!
Yeah, same!
Feels like a new cellphone :p

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, same!
Feels like a new cellphone :p

Anyway you guys would want to upload that firmware for others to grab?

pogi920

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
yeah amber/gdr2 update really rocks..no issue so far..facebook integrated messaging got fixed (at least on my part),glance is a plus,fm radio not much now and the camera improvement is really amazing..lol...Lumia 920 (thailand)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3