Gdr3 official or wp8.1 surprise will give us nokia.?

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
LONG LONG WAITING FOR GDR3 MAY BE NOKIA WANTs TO GIVE A SURPRISE IN THE COMING 2014 FEB MAY BE WP8.1 FEATURES UPDATES WILL RELEASE RATHER GDR3...???
WHAT YOU THINK GUYS.

anon(7935575)

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Don't think so. Nokia has already announced Lumia Black which is GDR3 + own changes.
Windows Phone 8.1 is a totally different story and no such news has come from any party yet. Its just all rumors around.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
If nokia is giving GDR3 coming day i have also GDR3 Developer installed its just a little bittle bug fixing update not a big changes you think guys little bittle bug fix changes waiting since log time so tell me which kind of this behaviour of nokia if they takes long time of thing then you thing what time period wants nokia to bring wp8.1?

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
WP8.1 will bring MS i know and the current OS WP8 is also related with MS i am just asking the speed of Nokia pushing updates when MS will release wp8.1 Updates for all HTX Samsung LG Etc THe Nokia if late release for nokia user then what you think iam just pointing to nokia because pushing updates lazy way V are Nokia User... are YOU?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Well, maybe they want to really surprise us and push your theory to the extreme: They won't push out updates at all and release new phones with Windows 9 in two years instead.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't expect to see 8.1 at least until the fall of 2014. Maybe even spring 2015. GDR3 will get massive airplay in the first 2 quarters of 2014. Then we will get word of what phones are deemed ill-equipped for 8.1 especially if we get a flood of phones with 2 gigs of ram on board in the next few quarters. I expect my Lumia 920 will be among those left behind.
All this is pure speculation but based on
A.) the speed (or lack thereof) at which MS operates normally, and
B.) the successor to Balmer has yet to be selected and even when that happens, they will need time to get up to speed running that place and putting a new management team in place and then determining where to put resources, manpower etc.

iAdrian23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't expect to see 8.1 at least until the fall of 2014. Maybe even spring 2015. GDR3 will get massive airplay in the first 2 quarters of 2014. Then we will get word of what phones are deemed ill-equipped for 8.1 especially if we get a flood of phones with 2 gigs of ram on board in the next few quarters. I expect my Lumia 920 will be among those left behind.
All this is pure speculation but based on
A.) the speed (or lack thereof) at which MS operates normally, and
B.) the successor to Balmer has yet to be selected and even when that happens, they will need time to get up to speed running that place and putting a new management team in place and then determining where to put resources, manpower etc.

If I were using drugs I would definitely ask where did you get yours cuz damn yo they are effective.

WP 8.1 will undoubtedly be released before Q2->Q3 2014.

geoghotas

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
If we will get GDR3 in Mid January just selected models 1020 929 520 720 dont know even its of all or just Nokia Kidding customers & still exact date we dont know. which kind of this behavior of nokia what you think guys!!!

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't expect my phones (820,520) to be updateable forever. But we were told they would all be updateable thru 8.1. I don't think people want to see Microsoft leave the people sitting high and dry like they did with 7etc. That would really kill the momentum WP8 has been building. the past year and drive quite a few customers away from WP?. I fully realized the possibility of this happening and thats why I bought Android tablets and WP phones. I will only have to replace one of my electronic devices if this happens. I really like WP; but it would not bother me a whole lot to change to Android with both my phones and tablets. Or the other way if things go that way. Sorry no Apple. Not that I have anything against them; but who makes Apple hardware besides Apple. I would not want to be stuck with one provider of hardware. Just my feelings.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't expect my phones (820,520) to be updateable forever. But we were told they would all be updateable thru 8.1. I don't think people want to see Microsoft leave the people sitting high and dry like they did with 7etc. That would really kill the momentum WP8 has been building. the past year and drive quite a few customers away from WP?. I fully realized the possibility of this happening and thats why I bought Android tablets and WP phones. I will only have to replace one of my electronic devices if this happens. I really like WP; but it would not bother me a whole lot to change to Android with both my phones and tablets. Or the other way if things go that way. Sorry no Apple. Not that I have anything against them; but who makes Apple hardware besides Apple. I would not want to be stuck with one provider of hardware. Just my feelings.

I think they would be. But likely limited features for 512mb RAM phones. Which is understandable

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb