Good things about my Lumia 900

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Went from iPhone 3gs to Original focus back to iPhone 4s and back home the 900 where I think ongoing to set up a permanent residence! It migh not be an iPhone killer, but it's definitely a killer phone!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
- FFC is excellent. Never had a phone (with a FFC) that was so clear in low light settings
- Might be due to AT&T but my signal is STRONG. All the places where it was bad, it is much better
- Hardware is just gorgeous (cyan)
- Great to be back on WP7 and love using Zune (long time subscriber) again. To add, it's so easy to edit album information on Zune versus iTunes

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Charlyee, can you post to that one member asking about Google Music and tell him there is a program called Cloud City Music (app) that syncs your Google Music account to your Windows Phone? Unfortunately, the app is mispelled so you have to type in Coud City Music to find it

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Charlyee, can you post to that one member asking about Google Music and tell him there is a program called Cloud City Music (app) that syncs your Google Music account to your Windows Phone? Unfortunately, the app is mispelled so you have to type in Coud City Music to find it
Certainly, thanks very much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs