Google Voice Search Better than Bing Search(Check it)

TechnoReact

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried the voice search (Hindi,India) on two apps, the Bing and Google Search by Google, in my Windows phone 8.1 Device and two my surprise, the Google search app was perfectly recognizing my voice while Bing could not.

It's really discouraging and bad :cry:.
Why do you think it's like that? Why Google app is recognizing voice perfectly on a Windows phone and Bing cannot?download (1).jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TechnoReact

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
The same is the case with Cortana. The worst thing for now about cortana is that it does not understand many languages except few. And check GOOGLE SEARCH on the other end, although being a small app, does the job perfectly.

Rikin Vaghani

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
The same is the case with Cortana. The worst thing for now about cortana is that it does not understand many languages except few. And check GOOGLE SEARCH on the other end, although being a small app, does the job perfectly.

Actual problem is cortana doesn't support Indian language. language is under development and i m damn sure your view will be change towards BING search when language support will be added to cortana.

seb_r

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Google is miles ahead of Microsoft in AI stuff. Although, Microsoft is making a big deal of Cortana.
Totally agree with you. Not even neccessary to blame it on indian language support...even in english it is pretty obvious you get many "false" results compared to Google voice search.
But I guess nobody here wanna realize that since WP has the biggest and most loyal ****** community I have ever seen. For every fail they have an "excuse" and praise everything MS is throwing out like it has never be seen before. When Live tiles were introduced it is just a bad joke compared to what Android widgets are capable of already. So funny how Belfiore presented the ability of Windows 10 to use Bluetooth HID's (keyboard and mouse) with your phone and if we lucky we even might receive USB OTG or the option to customize the keyboard. All seen on Android devices for many many years already. Even simple things like a notification LED is still missing until today on the Lumia devices. Not to mention the lack of apps and their quality of they exist compared to their Android or iOS counterpart. So after 1 year with the Lumia 1520 I switched back to my Nexus 4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077