Got my 830 today... Screen is loose!

svknet

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I got my loose screen fixed last Saturday. I went to official Microsoft Care (earlier Nokia Care).
At counter, lady attending me, asked me if there is any other major issue other then loose screen. I said no other issue, then she asked me then why can't I countinue with loose screen. I said that loose screen gap may increase. Then she gave my phone to Technician sitting behind her in cabin. He spoke something and returned phone. She told me that whole display panel needs to be removed and replaced. I said that only glue that hold screen has come off, and applying some glue could solve problem. She again gave my phone inside to Technician and they talked with each other. Technician again returned phone to her, and she came back and told me that Glue can solve my problem. It will take 30-45 minutes to do it. I agreed and paid (Indian) Rs 250. After 1 hour I got my phone back. Now screen is fixed, but very small dry glue is sticking out on right corner where screen was loose.
Its 4 days now I am using it and screen seems to be firmly attached. I hope it remains in same manner for another 4-5 years :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254