GPS of my Nokia Lumia 520 not working

Adeel Tariq

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
GPS or Location Service of my Nokia Lumia 520 not working, when I open maps it says "your location could not be determined" but my location is "ON" , anybody help me please....

Last edited:

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar issue with an old Trophy. After multiple hard resets, they figured it was a hardware sensor failure. Then oddly, about 12 hours after the last hard reset, everything seemed to work again.

When was the last time you did a hard reset?

I'm assuming you were able to receive GPS signal before.

keerthi vasan

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Anybody help me to find the solution of this problem please

Try hard resetting multiple times. Even if that doesn't fix it, I'm afraid you have no other option but to turn it to the Nokia care. BTW was your cellular data on or else connected to a working Wi-Fi while you switched on the GPS?

kunal tipre

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I have spent more than 10k rupees on windows phone instead of that i could have purchased cheap android phone. that will also have these basic functions working. windows phone comparing themselves with apple iphone but couldn't have basics ability to workout with initial functions. windows operating is not stable and multitasking, it always crashes out with showing the spinning gear problem and end up with formatting of complete phone memory. i m writing the post just to make other aware about the problems that they will be probably facing after one year.
if u still don't have any idea then please don't mess up. oki, i have got all the rights to state my experience with this product because i have paid for it.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you can post your thoughts and experience here but give some additional info rather than a vague one liner rant.

Again I could've argued with you that none of my previously owned Windows Phones had an issues with gps. Heck GPS on my Lumia has worked better everytime when compared with iPhones and high-end Androids.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb