Greate news: postprocessing issue solved on 920 with Denim upg :-)

supershi80

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I confirm that the postprocessing camera issue (too smooth and yellowish/greenish photos) is solved by Denim upgrade.

I waited up to now to upgrade my device from Portico to a newer firmware version because I know very well this camera issue with it in the past (I maded a downgrade from Black to Portico to fix it).

Before the upgrade to Denim I will run more tests with another 920 (from a shopping center) already updated and compare the shots to my 920 with Portico: at final result I can confirm that Denim postprocessig algorithm is changed and fix the issue :))))))

Thank you MS :)

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I confirm that the postprocessing camera issue (too smooth and yellowish/greenish photos) is solved by Denim upgrade.

I waited up to now to upgrade my device from Portico to a newer firmware version because I know very well this camera issue with it in the past I maded a downgrade from Black to Portico to fix it).

Before the upgrade to Denim I will run more tests with another 920 (from a shopping center) already updated and compare the shots to my 920 with Portico: at final result I can confirm that Denim postprocessig algorithm is changed and fix the issue :))))))

Thank you MS :)

Thanks for the info! Would you have some before-and-after shots for comparison? :cool:

F3rzz

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It's funny... Just yesterday I notice a big huge decrease in quality between the preview picture and the final saved one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS