Greetings from new Icon owner.

jplemt

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello, new user here. Just switched back to Windows Phone after being an iPhone and Android user. My OG Windows phone was a Treo 700w way back when. The OS has definitely became more user friendly and more manageable over the past decade. Hope to learn a lot more about my Lumia Icon and WP capabilities from the site. Thanks!

Jack Janik

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Welcome! I've been here for about a year and people are (for the most part) helpful and friendly. Just don't say "first!" on articles if you're first as recently people have gotten really pissed about it. And please don't say "seems faster", that one pisses me off. >.> Either way, I think you'll like it here. :D

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello, new user here. Just switched back to Windows Phone after being an iPhone and Android user. My OG Windows phone was a Treo 700w way back when. The OS has definitely became more user friendly and more manageable over the past decade. Hope to learn a lot more about my Lumia Icon and WP capabilities from the site. Thanks!
Welcome to WPCentral. How are you liking the Icon? Questions about the OS? Don't hesitate to ask, folks are really helpful here.

jplemt

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
The Icon seems like a good upward but similarly lateral move from a Note 3. So far seems amazingly easy to use and the apps are designed in a much more easy to use way than Android. Less restrictive than IOS, very good hardware and a great display. Overall I'm satisfied.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral. I, too, am a former Windows Mobile user, though I came straight to Windows Phone from Windows Mobile when it came out. I hope you find this to be a great place to learn about your new phone!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey jplemt, great to see you here! How are you adjusting to your new Icon? Any places you're finding it difficult?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral. 😊

I never used Windows Mobile, but I was a former Nokia (Symbian) user. My history is: Symbian, BlackBerry, Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss