Groove App Update Unpublished?

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to find the Groove Music App Update that went live last night on my L640XL running RS1 Build 14322. I am on Insider Ring Fast, but the update just won't pop out. Curiously, before updating to this build I was on RTM and I managed to install the update, only I had to do an HR on RS and since the update won't show up.

A friend of mine is on RTM and also won't find the update, we tried Production Ring, Fast and Slow rings and the update also didn't appear. Has it been unpublished?

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Also, worth mentioning that my friend did not update to RS, he only entered Fast ring to try and see if the app downloaded. It is not showing up on RTM wether Production, Insider Release, Fast or Slow

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't seem to find the Groove Music App Update that went live last night on my L640XL running RS1 Build 14322. I am on Insider Ring Fast, but the update just won't pop out. Curiously, before updating to this build I was on RTM and I managed to install the update, only I had to do an HR on RS and since the update won't show up.

A friend of mine is on RTM and also won't find the update, we tried Production Ring, Fast and Slow rings and the update also didn't appear. Has it been unpublished?

What version do you have installed. Sometimes apps are installed automatically. Current latest version is 3.6.1886.0

Captain_Eric

Dec 31, 2007
Visit site

FWIIW: I have the same problem. Such is life in beta-land.

chaitanya goteti

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site

Yup, for me too. It was there before hard reset and now its gone :(

BenLumia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Oh yeah that's what I'm facing. My Current version is 3.16 or something. I'm on 14322 Build, can't find the Update. Tried soft resetting and nothing....

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
It showed up the day before yesterday. Don't know why it haven't yet, but it might take a couple of days after HRing. Remember: You must be on FAST, SLOW or INSIDER RELEASE to receive this update, but you don't have to be on an INSIDER BUILD to install it. You can get it on RTM as long as your Insider ring is one of the above, and you won't get it on RS if you haven't configured Windows Insider yet. Might take a couple of days. Totally worth it. App is gorgeous, though a bit unstable at times. It fails to launch on occasion, only fixed by Soft Reset. I Installed Audictive Music (excellent player. Best in store IMHO) as a temporary replacement for when Groove fails to launch, I recommend doing so too because I can be rather annoying if you don't have any other players.

Also, some people didn't mention it: There's different filters now. Instead of just: Avaible Offline, Streaming and All, now there's Purchases, One Drive, On this device only, and Groove Music Pass.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99