Groove Music

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Just curious on everyones thoughts on Groove Music. There are a ton of music services out there right now. Im not paying for any of them currently. Does Groove offer anything over its competitors?

If this has been discussed tell me where and Ill go there. Just curious what the thoughts were.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
previously, i was a spotify user.

i changed to xbox music (now groove) because of its integration into everything i own. Phone, xbox, surface, laptop, pc etc

i would say that 95-98% of my play lists converted over to groove from spotify. it was the same price, and IMO it was easier

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
previously, i was a spotify user.

i changed to xbox music (now groove) because of its integration into everything i own. Phone, xbox, surface, laptop, pc etc

i would say that 95-98% of my play lists converted over to groove from spotify. it was the same price, and IMO it was easier

Thanks for the info. Im sitting in a household full of Apple Users - Wifey is on an iPad and iPhone and my son has an iPad as well. Im currently still tossing back and fourth the idea of going back to an iPhone because of Windows App Store just not being there. Thats a diff story though. But I was giving thought to this Groove thing, and I have the option to do a 30 day trial just haven't yet.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Im sitting in a household full of Apple Users - Wifey is on an iPad and iPhone and my son has an iPad as well. Im currently still tossing back and fourth the idea of going back to an iPhone because of Windows App Store just not being there. Thats a diff story though. But I was giving thought to this Groove thing, and I have the option to do a 30 day trial just haven't yet.

we were an apple household too. got stick of the constant devices needing to be replaced and a AU$1100 ipad useless after 2 years.

anyway, give it a go, im used to it now. and my car automatically starts playing music even if groove isnt open. it could never do that with spotify, id have to manually open it and start playing.

NVMY03ION

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
we were an apple household too. got stick of the constant devices needing to be replaced and a AU$1100 ipad useless after 2 years.

anyway, give it a go, im used to it now. and my car automatically starts playing music even if groove isnt open. it could never do that with spotify, id have to manually open it and start playing.

Sadly I think most devices are going on the ever 2 year refresh. If it isn't the hardware expiring it's the manufacturer demanding that you upgrade :(

Thats pretty cool on the car automatically playing. Thats one thing Ive enjoyed about the Windows Phone over all, Cortana could read texts and everything while I was driving something iPhone or my Galaxy could never do if the phone was locked.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
sorry, what i meant was; the ipad was 'old' and all the new apps required a newer version of iOS that the ipad didnt support. thus making it useless. at least windows phone runs on most hardware, albeit slower on older hardware. they dont exclude older phones to force you to upgrade.

cortana has been very helpful in the car too! dialling numbers and sending messages to people

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yenofenny