Has anyone been able to use 6tin lately?

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm using it on my 925 right now. It's working fine for me. Broaden your search criteria you may have swiped everyone in your area.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Out of curiosity, what are all the "dating" apps that have been ported, or 3rd partied, over to Windows Mobile?

6tin(Tinder) is really your only decent option. No Bumble, or Coffee Meets Bagel. There's a third party OKCupid app but its pretty poor in features.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm using it on my 925 right now. It's working fine for me. Broaden your search criteria you may have swiped everyone in your area.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Try logging off and log in and see if it works ;) It probably wont.

Its not about searching, we cant even get past the syncing FB screen

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
6tin(Tinder) is really your only decent option. No Bumble, or Coffee Meets Bagel. There's a third party OKCupid app but its pretty poor in features.
Hmm... I was hoping for Bumble (official or 3rd party), as I keep hearing more and more good things about from women who use it.

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Hmm... I was hoping for Bumble (official or 3rd party), as I keep hearing more and more good things about from women who use it.

Bumble is great. I use it on an Android burner I got to test out the operating system. Hopefully Rudy makes a 6Bee or something of the sort.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Try logging off and log in and see if it works ;) It probably wont.

Its not about searching, we cant even get past the syncing FB screen
Yep, I just installed it on WM10.0.10586.545 and I can't get past the initial FB setup. I never set it up before.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I just installed it on WM10.0.10586.545 and I can't get past the initial FB setup. I never set it up before.

I already tweeted to Rudy Huyn 2 times - no response. I even tweeted Daniel Rubino to contact Rudy as he is more likely to respond to Daniel and no reply either. Is there any way to contact the developer so he wont ignore the issue ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I already tweeted to Rudy Huyn 2 times - no response. I even tweeted Daniel Rubino to contact Rudy as he is more likely to respond to Daniel and no reply either. Is there any way to contact the developer so he wont ignore the issue ?
I think you've done what you could. Unless you want to drive to his home...

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

There's another version of Tinder on the store called Timber. Has a lot of features. Give it a go.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
There's another version of Tinder on the store called Timber. Has a lot of features. Give it a go.

I tried every Tinder app out there, I tried every option, nothing works. It requires developers attention.

I tried following:
- Soft reset
- Hard reset
- Reinstalling and installing all Tinder apps
- Reinstalling and installing FB apps (both by MS and FB)
- Logging out and in from both FB apps
- I even tried to log in via Edge
- Tried the apps on PC, different laptop, even different wifi
- Tried to log in with different MS account to store and download

Nothing works.

Ertonimus

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I tried every Tinder app out there, I tried every option, nothing works. It requires developers attention.

I tried following:
- Soft reset
- Hard reset
- Reinstalling and installing all Tinder apps
- Reinstalling and installing FB apps (both by MS and FB)
- Logging out and in from both FB apps
- I even tried to log in via Edge
- Tried the apps on PC, different laptop, even different wifi
- Tried to log in with different MS account to store and download

Nothing works.

Well 6tin had an update today so hopefully that fixed it. If not, saddle up to a bar and meet someone the old fashioned way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel