Has Anyone Won A Bing Rewards Sweepstakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Off topic have about 400 points .... And want to redeem everytime I try to redeem I am taken to the account page where I am asked to enter my address but everytime I enter it, it just resets itself and hence cant redeem any solutions.....?
EDIT : Using a fake address from New York but still it should save right .... Or does it really use location and judge my exact location ..... Besides if I am not eligible to get rewards why ever offer points ....?

falconrap

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping people will give up on the rewards to increase my odds! :winktongue:

I haven't won anything. Did get the 100GB for OneDrive, though. I still have a gift card from my Icon purchase for the Windows store so I'm not getting those cards yet, but may in the future. You can see the results of the contests and who won them, so I doubt that these things are rigged. I always assume that there's just a boatload of people entering these things like me. I'd like the Surface Pro 3, but I'd take an XBox One without compliant too!

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I used the 10 entry packs. I entered about 2000 entries or so. I didn't receive my prize for about 10 weeks after I was notified that I won.

I find this aspect annoying. "Enter today to win ....." and you might get a surprise in a few months? They have a sweepstakes now for the 830. The winner will be lucky if he/she sees that phone before spring. [I still entered]

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
i remember the old bing rewards site where you'd play stupid games and earn points that way... got a zune, 3 xbox 360 wireless controllers and misc stuff. problem was, that site was easily botted to earn points without actually playing... so MS killed that rather quickly.

Off the current bing rewards site? nothing at all.

elaine33610

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Said I won even talk to her but no show yet so no xbox

Dear Elaine,

Good day to you. I am writing to you on behalf of the Microsoft Corporation to say, ?Congratulations!? You have been selected as a winner of the Bing Rewards Summer 2015 Instant Win Game and you have won one (1) Xbox One + Kinect. Approximate retail value $500.00.

In order to fulfill you prize, I will need your physical address. Please provide your address information to me no later than Wednesday, September 30, 2015.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Jennifer Johnson

Marketing Account Manager | Strategic Fulfillment Group

111 Corporate Dr Big Sandy, TX 75755

903-636-2233 x 6236

OwenDL

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Blew through 2K credits on 3 different rewards, one of em ends on the 13th and one ends on the 6th.. Fingers crossed!

lordraptor1

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site
nope never won, dont know anyone that has ever won, and personally i believe that the so-called "winners" are just random fake names generated by microshaft. personally the reward point thing hsa gone to crap, since Mshaft has pushed win 10 ( sorry im staying with my vista and win 7) i am forced out of one avenue for points but seeing as the point program is nothign buy BS designed to get you to use microshafts crappy bing search engine it isnt really a big loss considering yahoo and google have better search engines than microshaft.

but look at me rambling LOL, again i have NEVER won from microshaft rewards, i dont know of anyone that ever has, i am a FIRM believer that any "person" on a forum that claims to have won is actually microshaft posting in order to stem the flow of the truth that there really isnt a contest or sweepstakes at all and is just a gimic in order to get people to use the worthless mshaft product that is bing. they should have just forced you to use bing when they forced you into win 10, at least then alot of peoples hopes and dreams wouldnt have been shattered trying to win somethign they might not ever get otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)