Has the Lumia 650 good gps?

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I think I have all updates. I'm in de release preview ring and have 14393.222 installed. Nothing comes up when I check for new updates, so I think I also have the new firmware (how to check this?). Double tap is not a must for me but I welcome other improvement and fixes. I also want to get the most out of the battery.

patcherd

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I think I have all updates. I'm in de release preview ring and have 14393.222 installed. Nothing comes up when I check for new updates, so I think I also have the new firmware (how to check this?). Double tap is not a must for me but I welcome other improvement and fixes. I also want to get the most out of the battery.

Go to settings>system>about>more info

Abhijeet Tambare

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
Once you start using double tap you will realise how good it is and I'm sure you won't be able to live without it. Plus you won't need to use the lock button ever either to lock or unlock your phone. That strikes out the possibility of the button getting damaged and non functional.

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
With the double tap enabled, is the screen always active and does it consume more energy? At the moment I can use my phone for six days without charging. When double tap doesn't need much more energy, I maybe going to use it. Where is the setting for it?

gwbonline

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Seriously L650 for six days!!!! Settings-extras-touch

First I thought it was a different kind of electrical current because I charged it at my moms house... 😀 It really comes down to disabeling unnecessary apps, shut down unnecessary connections when I'm sleeping and no immediate responding to every single beep it gives. Yes, six days without charging.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb